Live Pest Free
Pest invasions can happen overnight or might show up when you least expect it.
You can depend on our experienced, licensed, and honest technicians to quickly and effectively wipeout your pests for a quick solution to your pest control needs.
Call us today for all your residential and commercial pest control needs. You can depend on our hometown prices for complete elimination of your pest control needs.
Keep the Insects Out of Your Home
We stop Asian lady beetles, boxelder bugs, spiders, wasps, and cluster flies from spending the winter with you. The last twelve years has seen a significant increase in the Asian Beetles (Ladybugs) and boxelders in our areas. Without any natural predators and plenty of of food, their survival seems secure.
O.M.I.T. (Outside Maintenance Insect Treatment)
Most treatments are done on the outside of your home. We have two options for this treatment:
Option One – Seven Months of Treatments (April – October)
- Best for spiders, bees, ants, and crickets
- Treatments done with backpack sprayer
- Includes outside inspection, foundation treatment, garage, door, and window frames
- All bee nests knocked down at no extra charge
- Garage and basement are monitored for mice
Option Two – Three Treatments (Spring, Summer, and Fall)
- Best for spiders, asian beetles, boxelders, and occasional invaders.
- Treatments are done with a power sprayer and long hose
- Includes the entire foundation, three feet up and six feet away from the house
- Includes all overhangs, eaves, window, and door frames, corners, and the garage
- Basements are done as needed and monitored for pests and mice
O.M.I.T Treatment Includes
- Asian Beetles (Ladybugs)
- Boxelder Bugs
- Other occasional invaders
- Winter mice treatments are available
Are the Chemicals Okay for my Children and Pets?
Yes, the chemicals used by DeBoer Pest Control to treat your residential pest problems are both pet and child friendly.
Fall Hibernation Prevention Service
In late September and early October the cold nights have them looking for warm spots to hibernate for the upcoming winter. They are capable of coming indoors through any small opening, even closed windows, and once inside they are difficult to remove. In early March when their hibernation ends, there is a possibility of having these insects inside your house by the thousands.
The best treatment is in late September when many insects are trying to get inside. This treatment includes every possible crack and crevice around the entire house that could be used for entry. We use a special chemical designed for outside use that has a long residual killing power and no odor or stain.
Fall Hibernation Prevention Service Treatment Includes
- Asian Lady Beetles
- Boxelder Bugs
- Cluster Flies